Maradiva is ideally situated on the West Coast of Mauritius, part of the island famous for its amazing sunsets and its dry and warm climate - even during winter months. Overlooking Tamarin Bay, the resort encompasses 65 villas, two restaurants and bars, infinity edge swimming pool, sports and fitness centre, kids club, boat house and a spa. Filaos, typical Mauritian trees, provide nice shade areas on the long stretch of sandy beaches.
It is a haven of peace ideal for quiet, romantic holidays. On the other hand, for those wishing to discover the island, the hotel is not far from a variety of activities.
Maradiva is a five-minute drive from Flic en Flac, a bustling picturesque village with a choice of boutiques for local arts and crafts, beach and fashion wear and fantastic souvenirs. The west coast is rich in entertainment, cultural and historical heritage and natural wonders.
The main attractions include:
• Dolphins encounter at Tamarin Bay, an exclusivity of the region
• Casela-Yemen Nature Park (10-min drive from Maradiva): Animal and bird sanctuary, walk with the lions, quad biking, safari photo, nature walks…
• Black River Gorges nature walks
• L’île aux Bénitiers
• Tamarina 18-hole championship Golf Course
• Le Morne: The Mountain, an historical heritage site, or the beach, famous spot for kite surfing and windsurfing
• Ruisseau Créole: The stylish shopping centre
• Chamarel, on higher grounds, in dense tropical vegetation: Marvel at the seven-coloured earths, risk yourself at the adventure park, taste local rum at the rustic distillery…
Wolmar, Flic-en-Flac, Mauritius