Nothing short of breathtaking Mediterranean Sea views, white-washed walls decorated with vibrant bougainvillea, and the nightlife. Mykonos is the island for those wanting to experience a cosmopolitan Greek lifestyle and relax.
Here are 9 things to do in Mykonos...
1. Visit Little Venice. This is a great spot along the port and has pretty views of the infamous windmills. Fresh seafood is a great choice and of course a local beer.
2. Explore Mykonos Town. The winding streets have surprises on every turn and you never know what you will find. We loved getting lost and popping in and out of these small shops.
3. Watch The Sunrise. The sunrise was something not to miss.
4. Frappe or Freddo. You have to get this and no it's not like the frappe from Starbucks, this is the original. Foamy, light and such a great afternoon treat.
5. Sail Around The Island. This a great day activity and has good views.
6. Spa Day. Get a massage or the retreats at Arte & Mare Elia Suites.
7. Day Club Party. Head to a day club likes Nammos and enjoy some dancing on the beach.
8. Eat Like A Local. Grab a street gyro packed with flavor and take it go!
9. Relax By The Pool. This is good for the day after a night of dancing.